- Complete the Backyard jungle adventure from the Tiger handbook, and complete four of the outdoor activities listed below.
- Complete the Paws on the Path adventure from the Wolf handbook, and complete five of the outdoor activities listed below.
- Complete the Bear Necessities adventure from the Bear handbook, and complete six of the outdoor activities listed below.
- Complete the Webelos Walkabout adventure from the Webelos handbook, and complete seven of the outdoor activities listed below.
With your den, pack, or family:
- Participate in a nature hike in your local area. This can be on an organized, marked trail, or just a hike to observe nature in your area.
- Participate in an outdoor activity such as a picnic or fun day in a park.
- Explain the buddy system and tell what to do if lost. Explain the importance of cooperation.
- Attend a pack overnighter. Be responsible by being prepared for the event.
- Complete an outdoor service project in your community.
- Complete a nature/conservation project in your area. This project should involve improving, beautifying, or supporting natural habitats. Discuss how this project helped you to respect nature.
- Participate in your pack's earning the Summertime Pack Award.
- Participate in a nature observation activity. Describe or illustrate and display your observations at a den or pack meeting.
- Participate in an outdoor aquatics activity. This can be an organized swim meet or just a den, pack, or family swim.
- Participate in an outdoor campfire program. Perform in a skit, sing a song, or take part in a ceremony.
- Participate in an outdoor sporting event.
- Participate in an outdoor Scout's Own or other worship service.
- Explore a local city, county, state, or national park. Discuss with your den how a good citizen obeys park rules.
- Invent an outside game, and play it outside with friends for 30 minutes.
Wolf Track Pin for subsequent years.