Welcome to the Troop 111 home page.
The scouts have created an
active program and we always welcome boys ages 11- 18 who are interested in joining.
Scouting has a long history in Brandon going back many decades, but
Troop 111 has been continuously chartered by the Neshobe Sportsman Club for more than 10 years.
Here is a short list of the activities the scouts of Troop 111 have been a part of over the last decade:
- Spring and Fall Camporees
- Summer Camp at Camp Wakpominee and Mount Norris Scout Reservation
- 50 mile backpacking trip on the Long Trail
- 50 mile canoeing trip on the Otter Creek
- Camping at Silver Lake, Kingsland Bay, various backyards
- Trips to Battleship Cove in Fall River MA
- Aviation, Radio, Fingerprinting, Law, Gardening and many other merit badges
- Annual food drive and other community service projects
- Creating floats for the parade
- National Advanced Youth Leadership Experience at Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico.
We meet every Thursday evening at the Neshobe Sportsman Club
from 6:30p.m to 8:00p.m.
Please click on the contact Scoutmaster link at the top of the page to get information about Troop 111.
Troop 111 Committee